There are several tutorials available for you to pursue, depending on how you intend to make use of Gregorio. They are listed here in order of increasing difficulty and sophistication:
- gabc Tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to introduce you to the gabc syntax itself. It makes use of the Illuminare Score Editor in order to get you up and running in the least amount of time.
- GregorioTeX snippets Tutorial
- This tutorial is for those who are looking to incorporate Gregorian chant scores into larger TeX documents. It assumes a basic knowledge of TeX, but sets you up to make use of most of the features that Gregorio makes available.
- GregorioTeX gabc File Tutorial
- This tutorial is a more sophisticated way of incorporating gabc files into TeX documents. This method has the most reusability and will enable you to make use of all of Gregorio's features (though we do not try to introduce them all in the tutorial.